Are you an experienced BUD with 8 – 10 years’ client service experience and exceptional people management skills?
SA’s top award winning agency is seeking an accomplished BUD to work on a financial services Portfolio.
The role is based in Cape Town.
- Tertiary qualification in Advertising or Marketing
- 8 years + recognised ATL advertising agency experience
- Full 360-degree experience in ATL/BTL/digital
- Experience working on a financial services brand (advantageous)
- Strategic thinker and ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box
- Thought leadership skills – on trend in terms of industry and developments
- Strong leadership, mentorship and management experience
- Superb interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiating and conflict management skills
- Deadline driven
- Hands-on approach
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Willingness to travel when required
- Establish and maintain client relationships at senior level – keeping team updated on any changes to business objectives
- Understand client’s business and needs, always looking at business development opportunities to achieve optimal ROI for client
- Manage portfolio efficiently and cost effectively – managing income/billings
- Build and manage a strong multi-discipline account management team
- Mentor team – acting as a thought leader and work by example
- Ensure team is motivated, inspired and rewarded for performance/effort
- Drive ethos of cost control and income growth to team
- Career planning of team – performance reviews, training, development plans
- Participate in the Departments manpower planning and recruitment process
- Champion company initiatives and ethos and processes
- Ensure all team members complete timesheets on a weekly basis
- Compile and share quarterly board reports on business unit with management
ONLY THOSE WITH BIG BRAND EXPERIENCE NEED APPLY.