Calling CRM and Direct Marketing specialists with 2 – 3 years’ experience?
Experienced in working with Plumb5 highly advantageous!
Want to work for a top independent award winning agency based on-site at their client – a new technology-led innovative financial brand?
The role is an initial 6 – 12 month contract with potential of being extended.
The role is based in Johannesburg – based on site at the client.
- Relevant Qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience in CRM and direct marketing is imperative
- 2-3 years’ experience working with Customer Management Systems (CMS) is essential
- Knowledge of Plumb5 (HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS)
- Experience of data management and campaign analysis
- Behavioural Marketing / Marketing Automation experience advantageous.
- Understanding of industry best practice and standards
- Pro-active, can-do attitude
- Works closely with the CRM manager to receive campaign briefs, develop, set-up and deploy campaigns via Plumb5 Customer Management system
- Set-up of data flow and rules for customer email and SMS campaigns
- Facilitate sending of messages in-line with the send schedule
- Liaise with design team to ensure all emails are as per brief
- Liaise with client – CRM Manager, CRM co-ordinator, digital manager and data teams to upload, link, test and send all email and SMS campaigns
- Pulling and analysing of campaign results reports
- Reporting on all CRM activities on a weekly and daily basis – performance and insights and making further recommendations
- Implementing tracking to develop reporting with the business intelligence team
- Developing and constantly making recommendations on optimizing the system as well as other CRM campaigns including social media applications, research, polls etc.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.