Do you have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to take layouts from finished art to pre-press and digital-ready states? Do you enjoy being involved in the technical side of the creative process?
Want to go client side – working for a group that represents well-known global fashion brands in SA? We’re looking for a Junior Designer/ DTP Finished Artist who is looking to develop their skills across a range of print and digital materials.
The role is based in Cape Town.
- Skilled in Adobe CS: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat Pro
- Understand requirements of printing processes and pre-press
- Colour management experience in print & digital
- Exceptional attention to detail with an eye for great design
- Interest in photography and retouching skills
- Formal design qualification advantageous
- Familiar with the Mac environment including basic troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- Taking layouts from the Graphic Designer/ Art Director and resizing or relaying them out in an appealing way
- Create/ finish artwork and material as briefed by the Designer to a print-ready standard for print & digital including point of sale, posters, websites, brochures, flyers, catalogues, emailers & various digital platforms
- Create various digital size variations for Google Display advertising & web banners
When applying pleaseinclude 3 pieces of complex artwork in a pdf format that you have prepared to a high quality print ready state for litho print.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.