Are you an experienced Marketing/Brand Manager who comes from a strong consumer marketing background – some experience within hospitality marketing ADVANTAGEOUS?
Want to work for a well-known and established forward thinking wine farm near Stellenbosch?
The role is based on-site and reports to the GM.
- Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional strategies/plans and activities for all the hospitality, events and retail offerings associated with this farm.
- The marketing of the wine brand is not a part of this position.
- Manage online marketing/consumer communication and budgeting in collaboration with company sales team
- Develop annual, monthly and by segment marketing plans and establish/monitor marketing budgets to increase revenue and brand awareness
- Manage all marketing (print & digital) execution and social media community management
- Research, create, conception and implementation of marketing strategy and campaigns
- Oversee development and content management of company website
- Conceptualise & write monthly content plan for all social media platforms
- Liaise with and management of brand ambassadors/influencers
- Conceptualise and promote brand events and promotions
- Liaise with all Hospitality team managers and staff
- Monitoring and reporting
- Escalate complaints, queries and concerns to relevant stakeholders
- Identify partnership/sponsorship opportunities for joint outreach programs
- Project manage from design to implementation of all signage and marketing related collateral for the company
- Research and analyse a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications and demographic data
- Maintain and manage budget by ensuring Purchase orders and Goods receiving takes place as per company SOPs
- Maintain and manage relationships with external agencies and suppliers
- Marketing degree or diploma
- 4 – 6 years of marketing experience (at least 1 years Hospitality marketing experience)
- Strong track record of brand management experience – strategy, budgeting, TTL, PR and digital
- Good MS Office, Mail Chimp and CMS experience
- Excellent communication skills –English and Afrikaans – verbal & written
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Good SEO experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage budgets
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.