Calling experienced Brand and Marketing Managers with 3 – 5 years’ experience
Want to work for SA’s leading retailer – a household name in SA.
The role is based in Cape Town.
To execute and activate the Marketing and Communication plans working in collaboration with 360 Channel partner and business colleagues, completing and actioning the micro-detail of the Brief, taking ownership for the user journey across channels and category with high attention to detail, focus on delivery and Critical Path execution.
- Relevant Qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ of marketing skills and experience in Retail / Brands / Agency / PR
- Solid technical knowledge and awareness across all elements of marketing including all relevant digital media channels and is up to date with innovative business and marketing solutions
- 360 media understanding and ability to brief into a creative agency
- Digital, social media and online experience in taking brands to market is advantageous
- Experience in using customer insights optimally to drive a relevant marketing strategy and plan
- Analytical skills to interpret Customer data and insights and sales and turnover and then translate this into Comms Strats and operational plans
- Interest in Foods, Fashion, Customer, Design and experience advantageous
- Passion for retail, the product, brand and customers
- Ability to translate a Marketing and Comms plan into integrated operational plans, clear briefs and deliverables
- Action-orientated, delivery and solution focus approach to work
- Creative thinker and ability to evaluate creative work
- Commercial acumen: demonstrates commercially-led marketing delivery and understanding, as well as understands the macroeconomic environment
- Collaborative team player: willing to work co-operatively with others, within a team and across departments, towards a common objective
- Planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Ability to understand local and international trends and stays up to date with the competitor landscape
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem solving ability, assertive and resilient
- Attention to detail and follow up
- Emotional intelligence
- Professional, respectful and courteous in line with the Company’s values
- Leadership, mentor to the team driving the right culture and behaviours
- Agility, adaptive and flexibile in your approach to work.
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Position the Food Categories
- Action and implement the detailed marketing and communication plans and detailed brief
- Activate and execute the marketing communications plan and detailed briefs
- Manage business interface & trade process into marketing
- Budget and commercial management
- People and stakeholder management
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.