Calling talented PR Account Managers with 3 years’ experience.
Want to go client side? If so, this in-house marketing agency of a company that brings in international lifestyle and fashion brands is looking for you.
The role is based in Cape Town.
Effectively communicate and activate key brand and product campaign messaging to ensure maximum coverage and exposure in key media and social channels.
- Relevant 3-year diploma
- Min 3-4 years’ experience within the media and events industry
- Proficient in MS Word
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the media landscape
- Well networked and up to date with current trends
- Own vehicle
- Manage the PR, events and activations for a portfolio of brands
- Work with the team to create world class campaigns
- Manage spend in accordance with budgets
- Researching, writing, checking and issuing press releases
- Following up press releases presented to media on a consistent basis
- Maintaining up-to-date media and feature lists on behalf of clients
- Media hosting at events/ functions from concept to execution
- Being available for media requests pertaining to these launches
- Assist in the preparation of strategic and tactical plans for clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with key target markets such as media, influencers and taste makers
- Attend client functions as and when required (including overtime on the evenings and weekends)
- Oversee brand and corporate reputation
- Create exciting and innovative PR and activation plans. This will include (but not limited to):
- Press releases, advertorials, competitions and all editorial liaison
- Media right opportunities
- Generation of seeding drops and influencer campaigns,
- Brand activations, retail activations and grassroots events
- Efficient reporting for global brand team requirements
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.