Do you have 3 – 5 years UX Design experience with a background in online retail or e-commerce?
Do you have solid experience in responsive web and mobile platforms?
Want to work for SA’s leading retailer – a household name in SA?
The role is based in Cape Town.
To create an exceptional e-commerce user experience that supports the online strategy across both responsive web and app including internal campaigns, marketing campaigns and trade initiatives.
- Relevant Qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ UX Design experience
- Online retail or e-commerce background
- Design and prototyping tools – Balsamiq, Sketch, Photoshop Axure
- Experience working on both responsive web and mobile platforms
- Ability to articulate designs, user-flows, wireframes etc.
- Knowledge of visual, UI and interaction design principles with an eye for detail
- Passion for creating great user experiences
- Passion for user interface design
- Understanding of agile process and methodology
- Ability to provide a solid rationale, supported by data, to inform decisions
- Ability to contribute to team discussions and brainstorms
- Proficiency in chosen UX tools
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and on several projects simultaneously
- Create effective and insightful user-centred designs through a solid understanding of the UCD best-practice, aligning with the Online strategy and in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Keep up to date with UX and UI e-commerce trends across digital channels and platforms
- Own the experience design of assigned projects
- Collaborate with the UX, development, creative and marketing teams in creating seamless experiences for our customers
- Build and maintain good working relationships with the Online and Marketing teams
- Proactively contribute ideas and improvements to our online and app shopping experience
- Conduct user research to feed the development of profiles, personas and ecosystems
- Develop task and user flow diagrams
- Wireframing and prototyping of solutions
- Information architecture design, analysis and reporting
- Conduct various forms of quantitative and qualitative user testing with both internal and external users
- Ensure that designs meet the standards of user effectiveness, efficiency and satisfaction
- QA of UX and UI projects
- Writing of briefs and requirements for design and development
PLS PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR ONLINE PORTI WHEN APPLYING
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.