Are you a seasoned BUD with experience in managing large financial services accounts?
Are you a senior level executive, who is able to analyse and solves problems, develop programs, oversees the development and delivery of high-quality work products, play a significant business development role, developing people and managing budgets, billing and other financial performance requirements.
The role is based in JHB, reporting to the Managing Director.
- Develops and manages projects and programs, including strategies, implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, staffing plans, timelines and budgets.
- Maintains responsibility for account relationships and acts independently.
- Develops and delivers client presentations in an effective and persuasive manner.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key client contacts and ensures that client/agency relationships exist on multiple levels.
- Grows client relationships over time.
- Ensures that account team is delegated to the appropriate experience levels.
- Leads in articulating and applying team vision and resources.
- Provides leadership in driving a positive work culture.
- Counsels at a senior level of client contact with minimal supervision and develops strategic solutions to client problems.
- Displays strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understands business trends for industry segment/products.
- Is able to anticipate problems or issues and respond accordingly.
- Cultivates marketable body of functional or subject matter expertise.
- Has knowledge of contractual agreements and their impact on agency procedures.
- Attends and assists in preparing regular account “check-ups” with clients; presents accomplishments and plans for next period.
- Participates in professional or other relevant organizations to build awareness of the company.
- Identifies and leads the pursuit of new business opportunities.
- Proven ability to financially manage large accounts, accurately forecasting budgets and keeping projects on schedule.
- Must have strong corporate experience
- Must have financial services experience
- Must be a strategic thinker
- Results-oriented leader who can develop and manage a strong team.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.