Our client is a full-service, integrated advertising agency with offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg & Zambia, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies.
This Digital/ATL designer reports to the ECD / Digital ECD / Creative Director and is based in Brackenfell.
The role is to work with one of the largest national retailers in South Africa, working on one of the most exciting; forward-thinking consumer apps in Southern Africa.
We are looking for someone to add their creative digital and ATL skills to keep taking one of South Africa’s most relevant, forward-thinking and consumer-centric grocery delivery apps to new heights; delivering and encouraging award-winning work, from conceptualizing integrated concepts through to execution, exceeding client expectations. Our ideal candidate will be a digital creative all-star with a solid background in ATL, ready to take on the world of e-commerce and digital design, with the skill set to capture promotional excitement and breakthrough designs for multiple media platforms such as web banners, newsletters, social media and website elements whilst ensuring that the ATL elements are just as exciting and ground breaking.
As Digital Designer, you will be responsible for designing and delivering ATL elements; graphics; websites; logos; social media graphics and banners; static and rich banners; e-mail campaigns and mobi-site animations and GIFs. Our ideal person would enjoy working within a greater creative team.
The applicant must be able to:
- Provide fast turn-around with app artwork;
- Design digital artwork (Facebook; Instagram; Google Ads) in static or animated format, as well as organic content artwork)
- Design e-mail artwork
- Create video/animation elements
- Create and roll-out ATL concepts and elements to match up with the digital roll-out
- Assist with conceptualising both ATL and digital campaigns and creatively solve problems effectively
An eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure, as well as being up to date with the latest digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies are essential requirements. The successful applicant will be tasked to carry visual and conceptual skills from initial brief to final artwork
- ATL art direction
- ATL design
- App and Web Design
- Digital Art Direction
- Digital Design
- Social Media Posts
- Web Banners
- UX and UI Design advantageous but not essential
Minimum Requirements include:
- Completed tertiary qualification in digital design
- At least 3 years’ experience as an ATL and digital designer in an advertising
- Experience with ATL art direction and design
- Experience with web design; designing of e-commerce websites; animations
- and social media design
- Experience in high-volume environments with fast turn-arounds preferred
- Strong digital design portfolio
- Strong conceptual ability preferred
- Great presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Committed collaborative team player
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficient in:
- Web Design
- Adobe Creative Cloud and InVision, with particular emphasis on Adobe
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.