Do you have an understanding of layout aesthetics and a rigor for programming?
In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is important.
- Possess a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems such as Drupal, Umbraco and WordPress, as well Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is also a big plus.
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Use a combination of mark-up languages to write web pages
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Create quality prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices In order to apply for the role you MUST HAVE:
- 5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Knowledge of some SEO principles
- Experience with mark-up languages
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.