One of SA’s well known independently owned award-winning agencies is seeking a Group Account Director to provide extraordinary account management service on a leading Retail account.
Big brand experience is a must.
Manage overall operational delivery on client portfolio, ensuring a standard of excellence.
- All projects in the client portfolio delivered on time, on budget and to client brief.
- Trust and respect earned from your project leads, your internal colleagues and your clients.
- Top quality communication with clients from the project leads that keeps clients informed, helps them to plan, manages their expectations and ensures that their feedback into the project is accurately represented and addressed.
- A thorough understanding of the agency environment to help guide project leads on how work flows through the agency, how to solve problems and how to ensure internal teams and colleagues are able to deliver their part of any project really, really well.
- Firm but fair management of project leads on your portfolio’s projects to ensure their growth, upskilling and delivery.
- A strong management partnership with the Operations leads in the agency to keep things running smoothly and consistently.
- Business Unit Directors / Managing Partners that are kept informed and given the opportunity to weigh in as needed.
Build and maintain strong partnerships with your clients.
- A deep understanding of your clients’ businesses and challenges.
- Clients that see you as the go-to for all operational escalations on projects, or for day-to-day needs and requirements.
- The ability to leverage strong client relationships to solve problems, sell great creative work or help internal colleagues out in a pickle.
- A strong operational partnership with the Heads of Marketing of all your clients.
- Tertiary qualification in Advertising or Marketing
- MUST HAVE retail client experience
- 5 years + agency client service experience
- Experience across integrated communication disciplines.
- Excellent management, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to build and manage client relationships at a senior level.
- Strategic thinker and ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box
- Strong leadership skills with ability to build and lead a strong multi-discipline account management team that can operate interdependently
- Financially astute with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work in a pressurized environment
- Having a hands on approach is essential
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Willingness to travel when required
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.