Are you a digital guru with at least three years’ experience working in digital/ social?
Want to go client side – working for a group that represents a well-known global sportswear brand in SA?
The role is based in Cape Town and reports to the Marketing Lead.
Planning and operational management of the brand’s digital and social channel and communities in order to drive growth and generate sales. Drive the digital profile of the brand forward through the strategic design and execution of digital marketing campaigns in order to build a strong innovative online presence.
- Tertiary education (Marketing or Advertising diploma)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in social / digital marketing
- Experience in managing content across all social networks
- Exceptional communication and grammar skills, both written and spoken
- In-depth knowledge of digital and social media monitoring tools (eg Brands Eye, Crimson Hexagon, Meltwater and/or other listening tools)
- A global understanding of the digital landscape that includes lead generation for e-commerce, CRM and Social Community to grow the brand and drive sales conversion
- A strong understanding of brands and the sports apparel and footwear industry
Strategy and Planning
- Drive an optimized customer engagement strategy across all digital platforms
- Ensure thought-leadership in digital to drive the conversation and behaviour through the business, closely integrating all digital channels
- Develop intelligence and insights
- Work with digital agencies to drive maximum success through driving traffic, engagement and conversion and sales
- Grow the CRM platform and communication strategies with a firm focus on KPIs and measured ROI
- Manage the budget for social media and digital spend
Content, Calendar and Community Management
- Liaise with internal product and brand teams for the right content to the right customer at the right moment
- Create and maintain campaign planning calendars, with allocated spend and results tracking
- Review user-generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Uphold social media guidelines defined by the brand
- Monitor for emerging crises and opportunities for agile content
- Database growth, communication plans, executions and results management
Campaign Planning & Implementation
- Ensure the efficient planning and execution of web, SEO/SEM, database email and CRM social media and display advertising campaigns to support the marketing calendars
- Partner with teams through the content creation process – contributing with ideas and assuring alignment to strategic direction
- Plan and manage third party digital and social assets and spend for campaigns
- Co-ordination with the digital agency to ensure a seamless digital footprint
Reporting & Digital Intelligence
- Use analytics and/or social listening tools to generate insights to create actionable reports that lead to optimization
- Monthly reports for both local business and global brand feedback
- Budget, KPI measurement and spend analysis for the brand
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.