Are you a whizz at creating copy suited to different social formats and have experience in longer form writing?
Want to work for one of SA’s top independent award winning agencies?
The role is based in Cape Town and reports to the Creative Group Head.
You’ll work on medium to large projects across lifestyle and corporate brands, with a specific focus on longer form writing and editorial content pieces. You’ll work hand in hand with Art Directors and Designers.
- Journalism Degree/ Copywriting Diploma (minimum 2 years study) through a recognised institution
- Excellent command of the English Language and attention to detail
- Up to date with digital trends and have a thorough understanding of social platforms and paid formats
- Computer literate and competent with Microsoft Office
- Capable of crafting copy that’s suited to different social formats
- Understanding the importance of on-brand writing and adapting different tones of voice for different clients
- Ability to work on small, medium and large projects
- Understanding of relevant social marketing platforms and tools
- Understanding of the fundamentals of great content marketing
- Appreciation of creative strategy and a curiosity about how businesses prosper
- Capable of presenting ideas and concepts articulately and confidently
- Ability to practice cross-channel thinking and bring creative solutions to the table
- Ability to mentor and coach young talent
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.