Calling Digital Media Strategists with 3 – 5 years’ experience of creating cross-channel digital media strategy and big brand experience with excellent performance marketing skills
Want to work for a top independent performance focused digital media agency?
- Digital media agency background with 3+ years, strategy background essential.
- Previous work experience on big brands.
- Knowledge in DCM, DBM, DS, AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Direct Buys, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager is a bonus.
- Confident in ability to present and engage with clients.
- Proficient in creating and driving digital media strategies cross-channel
- Master of digital marketing (performance marketing).
- Understands the role of digital in the wider marketing mix, brand and digital strategies and ability to create digital media strategies based on them.
- Be able to maintain strong working relationships with other relevant departments.
- The ability to analyse current results and channel performance with the scope to adjust and expand in new directions both for the agency and key clients.
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
- Inspired by and interested in technology and tech innovation.
- Ability to inspire and encourage others.
- Internal actualisation; self-driven; positive outlook on life; professional approach.
- Assertive nature; logical thinker.
- Possess ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Work independently with a high degree of responsibility.
- Create and/or drive cross-channel strategies across existing and prospective clients.
- All strategies either created or in collaboration with campaign managers with all strategies going through a quality assurance process -> Review and sign off each strategy.
- New business presentations to be delivered within agreed new business process in collaboration with new business team.
- Contribute to innovative thinking, publisher news, new products, trends etc. set up and running of internal and external workshops.
- Ensure strategies are proactive and innovative, and in line with thinking and trends.
- Ensure monthly reports are well thought through, tied back to strategy, with quality insights and recommendations, on campaign as well as overall account level. Strategist to drive process with regular discussions, data and insights from campaign team (includes account managers and campaign managers).
- Ensure reporting ties back to strategy, and clients’ overall business objective is monitored from a bird’s eye perspective.
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Train juniors and peers when required.
- Take your professional growth seriously, by preparing for performance reviews and attending training planned for you, including workshops and department sessions.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of other departments.
- Improve knowledge of the client’s business and industry to ensure greater appreciation.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and new platform developments
- Collaborate with account managers in delivering effective client service.
- Ensure account managers and campaign managers are upskilled regularly on how to compile compelling strategies and client reporting.
- Client satisfaction with interactions.
- Present and Engage with C-level clients.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.