Are you a writer with experience in the experiential, campaign and below-the-line space? Skilled at conceptualising and implementing innovative campaigns?
Want to work for one of SA’s top independent award-winning agencies?
The role is based in Cape Town.
The Senior Copywriter plays a key role as the partner with the creative director on a wide range of projects from through-the-line projects to events, promotions, film content, and driving new ideas for clients.
- A diploma/ degree in creative writing, journalism, marketing, English or a related field.
- Seven or more years’ copywriting experience (of which five have been in an agency environment).
- Excellent (award-winning is a bonus) portfolio of copywriting work.
- Skilled at developing and executing creative concepts.
- Advanced brand copywriting.
- Attention to detail.
- Expert in writing: advertising (digital, print, banners), brand messaging, web copy, video script, marketing collateral and sales presentations.
- Conceptualise creative campaigns.
- Write creative and marketing copy for a variety of projects.
- Support projects from concept to delivery.
- Work on a variety of projects with a team or individually.
- Present and defend copy and concepts for both internal and client-facing meetings.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.