Do you have HR operational experience within a retail and/or wholesale environment and 2 – 4 years skills development experience with practical work experience working directly with SETA?
Want to work for a well-known international sportswear / fitness brand?
The role is based at their SA office in Cape Town and reports to Head of Human Capital Management.
- To optimise the investment in learning and development by driving delivery on all elements of the NQF/SETA structures & requirements
- Ensure that learning interventions effectively facilitate the development of competencies that enable the delivery of operational and strategic goals
- HR Qualification
- Operational HR experience within a Retail and/or wholesale environment
- 2- 4 years’ experience as a qualified & registered SDF
- Practical experience in working directly with SETA
- Solid MS Office experience
- Very strong understanding of SAQA /NQF / SETA structures and processes
- Good working knowledge of BEE / BBBEE codes, requirements and processes
- Strong administrative skills with a very good eye for detail
- Strong planning & organising skills
- Facilitation & coaching skills
- Training material development and delivery of training
- Ability to influence
- Identify Group, Business Unit and individual learning needs (interpersonal skills, management and leadership and technical and functional learning)
- Compile and manage integrated Competency Development Plans (WSP)
- Develop, source and deliver learning interventions (ATR) in accordance with the WSP plans
- Manage L&D / Training Budget
- Ensure that Learning venues are professionally, efficiently, thoroughly set up to create an environment conducive to optimal learning
- Ensure that registers, LI related documents and administration is efficiently managed and processed
- Manage efficient payment of Vendors/Suppliers
- Ensure that administrative processes are simple, efficient and adhered to consistently
- Ensure that templates & forms are simple, easy to use, minimalistic
- Ensure that WSP and ATR are timeously and accurately submitted
- Ensure that all NQF/SETA related administration is timeously, accurately and efficiently processed
- Manage and run relevant consultative forums
- Produce a monthly report on L&D delivery to plan, performance against budget, SETA matters
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.