Do you have at least three years’ experience in web and mobile development and experience working in UMBRACO or Sitecore?
Want to join the SA office of a top award-winning global agency?
The role is based in Cape Town.
You’ll form part of a diverse team that delivers and maintains software that supports digital marketing campaigns. You’ll be engaged in the full SDLC, participating in planning and estimating discussions, technical design workshops, building the software and debugging software defects.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in Web/ Mobile development.
- Front-end skills and working with HTML5/ CSS3/ SCSS/ Bootstrap 3+ framework.
- Database and server-side application skills with SQL/ Windows services/ IIS/ NoSQL (MongoDB) /Hosting/ VM’s /Cloud application management.
- Developing/ maintaining Content Management Systems (advantageous Umbraco, Sitecore)
- Excellent understanding of source control best practice and branching strategies, using tools like GIT, Mercurial, Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of stored procedures and database design/ normalisation.
- Gather customer software requirements and develop related software applications and programs (to spec).
- Good application performance optimisation strategies and techniques.
- Knowledge of object orientated concepts.
- System integration techniques.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.